WW Taco Meat
This is great not only for tacos but also burritos, nachos, etc.
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Chili powder
- 2 Teaspoon Ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 12 oz Ground turkey breast Uncooked
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Unpacked brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano and cayenne; set aside.
- Place turkey in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; cook, breaking apart meat with back of spoon, until no longer pink, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle turkey with reserved seasoning mix and add water; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until most of liquid is absorbed, about 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in sugar and vinegar; simmer another 2 to 3 minutes. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.