Honey Garlic Chicken (Pressure Cooker)
Recipe type: Entree
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Fresh basil, shredded, for topping
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Combine the soy sauce, ketchup, honey and garlic in your pressure cooker. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Lock the lid in place and select high pressure for 9 minutes.
- When the cook time ends, turn off the pressure cooker and release the pressure.
- Remove the chicken to a plate, keeping the liquid in the pot. Select saute and bring the liquid to a boil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and the water. Whisk the slurry into the liquid and continue to cook until the liquid thickens. Once it has reached your desired thickness, add the chicken back to the pot and carefully stir to coat the chicken.
- Serve the chicken over rice with the sauce. Top with fresh basil.