- ½ cup butter
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour ¾ cup yellow cornmeal
- ½ teaspoon baking powder ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup frozen yellow corn
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cream together butter, sugar, honey, eggs and salt in a large bowl.
- Add flour, cornmeal and baking powder and blend thoroughly. Add milk while mixing.
- Add corn to mixture and combine by hand until corn is worked in.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan and fill each cup with batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins begin to turn brown on top.
So many variations you can do with corn muffins. Fiesta corn, diced green chilies, bacon, cheese, jalapenos, sweet onions, its endless!