- 6 Cup cooked rice (long or medium grain)
- 1½ cup finely shredded or diced ham
- 4½ tbsp corn oil
- 3 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 Scrambled eggs
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp MSG, if desired
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add white portion of green onions.
- When the onions turn golden brown add meat, stirring constantly until meat is done.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Add rice and scrambled eggs.
- Dribble soy sauce over rice.
- Sprinkle salt, MSG and the green part of onions. Stir until rice is hot and well blended.
- You can substitute pork, chicken or shrimp for ham if desired.
You can add peas, carrots, ham to change it up.