Bob's Chicken Noodle Soup
Recipe type: Entree
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Lennon Pepper
- 1 cup Baby Carrots (Sliced in thirds)
- 1 Large Onion sliced in large slices
- ½ Green Pepper sliced
- ½ Red Pepper sliced
- 3 to 4 Cloves of Garlic chopped
- 4 or 5 Stakes of Celery Sliced
- 2 Large cans of Chicken Broth
- 1 Large can of Mushroom pieces
- 1 Bay Leaf (Take out after cooking)
- ¼ cup Dried Basil
- 16 oz package of Egg Noodles (Use as much as needed)
- Corn Starch as needed to thicken soup
- Dredge chicken through flour, lemon pepper and paprika.
- Cook chicken in oil and set aside to cool. In a large pot add chicken broth, carrots, onion, green and red pepper, celery, bay leaf, basil and mushrooms.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until vegetables are cooked.
- Cook noodles until just about done, set aside.
- Slice chicken up into small pieces and add to broth with noodles.
- Cook for a few minutes to warm the noodles and chicken.