This is really great Mac & Cheese! Given by a friend in Casa Grande, AZ. At the last get together, I skipped the main entrée and just had a plate of Mac & Cheese!
Mac & Cheese
This is really great Mac & Cheese!
- Mixing Bowl
- 9 x 9 baking dish
- 2 cups Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 3 cups Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 7 oz Macaroni
- 1 Egg Slightly beaten
- Cook macaroni until done.
- Combine sour cream, cottage cheese, 2 cups cheddar cheese, egg and salt in mixing bowl.
- Once combined put in 9×9 greased baking dish, top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 45 minutes.