This my best burger recipe. You can add or subtract what you want, we also place whole green chilies on top for that added kick!
Best Hamburger Ever!
This my best burger recipe.
- Mixing Bowl
- Smoker or Grill
- Hamburger press
- Parchment Paper Squares 6" x 6"
- 1½ lbs lean ground beef
- ½ onion finely chopped, you can leave out and use sliced onions for toppings.
- Pepper Jack, Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese sliced, what ever version you like
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 oz envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried sweet basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried rosemary crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Hamburger buns
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- I weight out 5oz patties and use a hamburger press. Also place them in the freezer while waiting for the smoker or grill to get hot.
- Grill patties on the hot grill or in the smoker. Once cooked, top with cheese. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
- We like to add roasted whole green chilies on top for that added kick!