- Mixing Bowl
- Baking dish
- 2 Pkgs Chopped broccoli Cooked 5 minutes
- 1 10.5 oz Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup Grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Eggs Well beaten
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Onion Grated
- 1 Cup Cracker crumbs We use Ritz
- Set oven to 400.
- Mix Soup, cheese, eggs, onion and mayonnaise together in mixing bowl.
- Mix broccoli into soup mixture.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cracker crumbs over the top.
- Bake 20-30 minutes uncovered, watching that the top doesn't get too brown, but mixture is set.