Sweet Barbacoa Pork (Slow Cooker)
- Slow Cooker
- Mixing Bowl
- 3-6 Lbs Pork Roast
- 1 Tablespoons Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 12 oz La Victoria Salsa or your favorite salsa
- 1 Can Coke Not Diet
- Place roast in slow cooker and add water halfway up the roast.
- Cook on high for 5 hours or overnight on low.
- Drain water, cut into thirds, place back into slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl combine cumin, brown sugar and coke.
- Add mixture into slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3 hours, keeping an eye on liquid level.
- Pull meat out in to bowl and sherd.
- Pour juices in slow cooker over meat.