Recipe type: BBQ
I have used either hickory or mesquite wood.
- 1-3 Racks Baby Back Ribs
- 1 Your Favorite Rub Mix
- Lightly sprinkle rub mix on ribs
- Start your Traeger on smoke with lid open for 5 minutes to get started
- Place ribs on the grill for 4 to 5 hours on smoke.
- Remove ribs and place in aluminum foil with your choice of BBQ sauce or ½ cup of water.
- Close foil and put back on grill.
- Turn digital controller to 350 for 45 minutes.
- Take ribs off and let rest for 20 minutes & enjoy!