The perfect quick dinner and only 2g net carbs per serving!
Baked Tilapia (Keto)
This easy baked tilapia dish is not only delicious but it only takes 30 minutes to make and 15 minutes to bake. The perfect quick dinner and only 2g net carbs per serving!
- Mixing Bowl
- Sheet pan
- ½ Cup Mayo
- 1 tsp Garlic Crushed
- ¼ tsp Onion powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Thyme
- ¼ tsp Basil
- ½ Cup Asiago cheese or Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4-6 Tilapia filets or tilapia loins
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Spray a cookie sheet or baking dish and lay your tilapia filets in. Use a paper towel to dab the extra moisture or water off the filets. This way the mixture will cling to the fish better.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl and then spread on each filet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until flaky. If using tilapia filets it will be closer to 15 minutes and the loins will take more time. If you want it more brown on top, broil for 2-3 minutes, which for us is a must!
We also put extra cheese on top to give it a nice crisp and brown color. It also helps hold the topping together.