- 1 cup SPAM Classic 7 oz, diced
- ½ tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup green onions, finely diced
- 1 cup napa cabbage, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 8.5-ounce can refrigerated dinner roll dough
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Heat olive oil.
- Add SPAM® Classic, cook until SPAM® is lightly browned.
- Add cabbage and onions; cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil.
- Add cornstarch mixture; mix well.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until thickened. Remove from skillet to cool.
- Heat Oven to 375
- Divide dough evenly into 8 pieces.
- Shape each into flat round disc.
- Fill each piece dough with about 1 tablespoon filling.
- Close and pinch ends of dough together to make round balls.
- Place balls seam-side-down on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.