Bacon-Wrapped SPAM Bites
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 12-ounce can SPAM Classic cut into 32 cubes
- ½ cup honey mustard
- 1 package Bacon
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Partially cook bacon; drain on paper towel.
- Cut each slice bacon in half.
- Wrap bacon around each cube SPAM Classic and secure with wooden pick.
- In 13x9-inch baking dish, place SPAM bites.
- In bowl, combine mustard, brown sugar and apple juice; mix well.
- Drizzle mustard mixture over bacon-wrapped SPAM.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp.