This dish can be used as a dip or a side dish.
Sweet and Spicy Bean Dip…Salad?
- Slow Cooker
- Serving Dish
- 16 oz Kidney Beans Rinsed and Drained
- 16 oz Whole Kernel Corn Drained
- 16 oz Garbanzo Beans or Chickpeas Rinsed and Drained
- 15 oz Black beans Rinsed and Drained
- 15 oz Chili with Beans
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Salsa
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp Hot Pepper Sauce
- Green Onions Chopped
- In a 4 or 5 quart slow cooker, combine the first nine ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Top with green onions.