Chicken Pot Pie
Recipe type: Entree
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- Lemon Pepper
- Canola Oil
- 2 Cans Cream of Potato soup
- 2 Cans of Veg-All
- 1 Can of Broccoli Cheese soup
- 2 pkgs of Pillsbury ready made pie crust
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- I dredge the cleaned chicken through the flour, lemon pepper and paprika mixture.
- Then cook the chicken in the canola oil until 80% done.
- Slice the chicken into small cubes.
- Mix cans of soup and Veg-All together.
- Then mix in chicken.
- Take one pie crust and line the inside of a deep glass dish.
- Pour in the mixture and top with the other pie crust.
- Crimp the edges and cut a few slots in the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Check half way through to make sure the edges are not burning, if they are wrap the edges in aluminum foil.