Eggs bites using a Sous Vida water bath cooker.
Egg Bites (Sous Vida)
- Sous Vide Precision Cooker
- Food Processor
- 4 oz. Canning Jars
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Cottage Cheese
- ¼ Tbsp Cheese Shredded
- ¼ Tbsp Your choice of ham, scallions, sausage, mushrooms, chives, etc.
- Start the Sous Vida and set to water temp 168°F
- Add the eggs and cottage cheese to a food processor and blend until smooth. Spray the jars with a cooking spray. Add the cheese and other ingredient to the bottom of a jar. Pour the egg mixture over the top until it reaches the first ridge of the jar (approximately 1/2" from the top). You can blend in the processor as many eggs/cottage cheese as you need at one time for the amount of egg bites you plan on making.
- Close jars finger tight. Not too tight and not too loose.
- You can add the jars to the water when it’s warm even though it hasn't reached 168°F yet.
- Cooked for 45 minutes.
- Consume after cooking or cool and place in refrigerator. Reheat in microwave after extracting from jar for 30 seconds or reheat in the Sous Vida.