With Sous Vida it’s just creamy, delicious results time after time.
With Sous Vida it's just creamy, delicious results time after time.
- Sous Vide Precision Cooker
- Mixer Stand or Hand
- Mixing Bowl If using hand mixer
- 4oz Canning Jars
- 4 Egg Yokes
- 10 Oz Heavy Cream
- ¼ Cup White Sugar
- Pinch Salt
- Vanilla To Taste
- Heat Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 176°F / 80°C.
- Combine egg yolks, sugar, heavy cream, vanilla and salt. Whisk to combine. Pass through strainer to remove air bubbles.
- Pour into canning jars, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch from the top.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Chill jars for at least 2 hours.
- Dust with sugar and use torch to caramelize sugar.