Pot Roast (Pressure Cooker)
- Pressure Cooker
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 3 Lbs Boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed
- Ground black pepper To taste
- 1 Pinch Seasoned salt To taste
- 1 Pinch Onion powder To taste
- 1 14.5 oz Beef broth
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Large onion Cut into 4 wedges
- 4 Carrots Peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 Large potatoes Peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Brown roast on all sides in the hot oil; season with pepper, seasoned salt, and onion powder.
- Pour in beef broth and Worcestershire sauce, add the quartered onion, and seal the lid. Bring the cooker up to full pressure. Reduce heat to low, maintaining full pressure, and cook for 30 minutes.
- Use the quick-release method to lower the pressure. Mix in carrots and potatoes, seal the lid again, and return the pressure cooker to the heat. Bring the cooker up to full pressure and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Use the quick-release method again and transfer the roast and vegetables to a serving dish.