- Mixing Bowl
- Baking dish
- 1 108 oz White Hominy Drained
- 2 7 oz Diced green chilies
- 16-20 oz Monterrey Jack Cheese Cubed small
- Sour Cream As needed
- Turn on oven at 300.
- I start by placing the cubed Monterrey jack in the bowl. Mix with enough sour cream to cover the cheese and also to help break them apart as thy have a tendency to clump together.
- Add the green chilies and mix together.
- Add the hominy and mix thoroughly, adding more sour cream to coat all the hominy.
- Place in baking dish anad bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the top browns.
My Mom’s recipe.