- 1 large can White Hominy (108 oz) drained
- 2 cans 7 oz diced green chilies
- 16-20 oz of Monterrey Jack Cheese cubed small
- Sour Cream
- Turn on oven at 300.
- I start by placing the cubed Monterrey jack in the bowl. Mix with enough sour cream to cover the cheese and also to help break them apart as thy have a tendency to clump together.
- Add the green chilies and mix together.
- Add the hominy and mix thoroughly, adding more sour cream to coat all the hominy.
- Place in baking dish anad bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the top browns.
My Mom's recipe.