Recipe type: Entree
- ½ lb. Extra Lean Ground Beef
- ½ lb. Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 2 oz. Cornbread Stuffing Mix
- 1 Medium Chopped Onion
- ½ tsp. Chili Power
- ¼ tsp. Ground Cumin
- 4 oz. Canned Green Chili Peppers, Diced
- 8 oz. Canned Enchilada Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix beef, turkey, egg whites, stuffing mix, onion, chili power, cumin, and half of the enchilada sauce together.
- Shape into an oval with your hands and place on the prepared boiler pan. Cook for 1 hour, top with remaining enchilada sauce and bake for 5 minutes more.