- 1.5-2 lbs. Hamburger
- ½ bell pepper
- ½ red onion
- 6 mushrooms
- 4 slices bacon
- Garlic salt
- Season salt
- Minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Chile Ready Diced tomatoes
- In a large pot cook bacon until crisp.
- Meanwhile slice the veggies.
- Set bacon aside and sauté veggies in bacon grease. Set aside veggies (on a paper plate or paper towel).
- Put hamburger in the pan and brown completely.
- Drain then return to pan and season.
- Mix in the veggies let them get warm again.
- Crumble the bacon into mixture.
- Immediately after you spoon it on your plate grab a handful of cheese and spread it over the top so it will melt.
- Top with sour cream.