Cheddar Cheese Sauce
Great over fries, as a dip, on burgers, pasta, pretty much most anything!
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter
- 3 Tablespoons of Flour
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- ⅛ Teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1½ Cups of Milk
- 1 Cup grated sharpe Cheddar Cheese
- Melt butter; remove from heat.
- Stir in flour and seasonings.
- Gradually add milk, stirring until well mixed. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth.
- Cook for 5 minutes longer; add cheese.
- Stir until smooth and well blended.
- Serve with pasta or vegetables.
- Makes 2 cups.