Cream Cheese Thingies
- 2 Large Packages of crescent rolls
- 2 Eight ounce packages of cream cheese
- 1½ Cups sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ Cup melted butter
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- Spray the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Roll out 1 package of crescent rolls in the dish.
- Mix cream cheese. 1 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla together and spread it over the rolls.
- Roll out the second package of crescent rolls.
- Mix ¼ cup melted butter. 1 teaspoon cinnamon. and ½ cup of sugar together and spread it over the second laver of crescent rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. (Depending on your oven)
These are the best and very addictive! Watch out!