Mexican Gazpacho Soup
Recipe type: Entree
- 2 Medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped (English variety has less seeds)
- ½ Green pepper, corded and shopped
- ¼ cup of Red Onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 Whole tomatoes, chopped (Roma)
- 1 Cup vegetable juice such as V-8
- ¼ cup chopped Cilantro leaves
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Garnish - Chopped cilantro, chopped avocado, whole cooked shrimp, lime slices.
- Place the first ten ingredients in a food processor and pulse on and off until chunky not pureed. If too thick add a little water or more vegetable juice.
- Transfer to a large bowl and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Top each with what every garnish you select.