Almond Crusted Salmon
- 2-4 (6-8oz) center cut salmon filets
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- ½ cup homemade Almond Meal
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap a baking sheet in foil or place a sheet of parchment paper on top. Place salmon over the parchment paper or foil.
- Brush 1 tbsp. of dijon mustard on top of each salmon filet.
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour, olive oil, paprika, and salt and pepper. Using your hands, toss until it is all combined and coated in the oil.
- Top the salmon with the almond flour mixture so that is evenly over the top in a thin layer (you may not need to use all of your almond mixture.. don't cake it on there).
- Bake at 400 in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.